Acceptable Use Policy
Customers may not use the services for purposes which Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. (“WP Bolt”) deems to be illegal or offensive. If you are uncertain whether or not your use of the services could be deemed illegal or offensive, you should contact WP Bolt. Some examples of actions or content to be illegal or offensive include:
- Use of the Services in connection with fraudulent activities
- Storage or transfer of, or linking to, content that violates trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property rights, or contributes to the said violations
- Storage or transfer of, or linking to, content that is harassing or excessively violent, inciting to hate or violence, or threatening with violence
- Storage or transfer of, or linking to child pornography or content containing non-consensual sexual acts
- Storage or transfer of, or linking to, content that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, invasive of privacy, false, intentionally misleading, patently offensive, or otherwise objectionable or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, religious intolerance, misogyny, or physical harm of any kind against any group, individual or animal.
- Promotion of illegal material or products including but not limited to offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes
- Unauthorized access to, or attempting to access, systems, networks or data
- Use of a user account or computing without the owner’s authorisation
- Collection of user information such as email addresses without the consent of the person identified (phishing)
- Monitoring of network traffic or data without authorization
- Distributing, publishing, sending, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “SPAM”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements
Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. will decide upon content that is questionable regarding any of the aforementioned criteria. We may use automated systems to check web sites hosted on our Servers for content that breaches these guidelines.
Users posting any of the above content on their sites may have their services temporarily suspended. They will then be contacted by Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. and given the opportunity to remove the content in question before having their services reinstated. A repeated offense may cause cancellation of service without refund of any fees.
Provider’s Acceptable Use Policies:
WP Bolt relies on the Cloud Hosting providers that we partner with in order to deliver your hosting services. Sites that you host on servers managed through WP Bolt need to comply with the Acceptable Use Policies of our providers.
Repeated violations of the provider’s acceptable use policies, repeated DMCA notices or repeated abuse notices from our providers regarding the sites that you have hosted on your server may result in termination of your services, in order for us to maintain a positive relationship with our providers.
You can review the Acceptable Use Policies of our providers here:
- Vultr’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Linode’s Acceptable Use Policy
- DigitalOcean’s Acceptable Use Policy
- UpCloud’s Acceptable Use Policy
Email Usage Policies:
Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. does not support unsolicited email messages sent by users of our system (also known as junk email or SPAM). Users sending unsolicited email messages from our system will have all of their services temporarily suspended. They will then be contacted by Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. and informed of the suspension before having their services reinstated. A repeated offense may cause cancellation of service without refund of any fees.
Customers caught using our system for illegal activities, including but not limited to breaking into remote systems, credit card fraud, theft, vandalism, threats, or violence, will have their accounts immediately cancelled without refund of any fees.
Right To Refuse Service:
Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a professional environment for the users of our system. This includes any programs that are using excessive amounts of system resources including CPU, memory, bandwidth or disk. Excessive amounts is defined as any amount that results in substantial degradation of server performance. Site Arrow Pte. Ltd. is the sole determinant of what constitutes degraded server performance. On some occasions, we allow heavy usage depending on the situation. However, additional fees may apply.
Reporting Violations of this Acceptable Use Policy:
If you become aware of any violation of this AUP, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this AUP, please contact us at [email protected].